GM Sales (Field Instrument)
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Car allowance + Bonuses + Group Insurance
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 sales Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting General Manager (Sales) job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected Field Instrument companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Senior sales manager who is a leader in their field.
About the General Manager (Field Instrument) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service, as well as responsible for the sales target. You will also take the lead providing direction to all Sales and marketing-related activities.
Salaray range: THB150000 - THB200000 per month Car allowance + Bonuses + Group Insurance
- Maintain and continuously looking for opportunities to increase sales bookings and sales revenue.
- Keep up with new markets / territory to expand the business and propose to the Management.
- Plan sales forecast, projections, incentives and budget for company target achievement.
- To identify and eliminate the cause of the decrease of sales revenue and sustain the cause of the increase and continue to analyze Controlling Form (income statement) to ensure centre
- Develop strategic plan by studying market trend and financial opportunities
- Develop, support and manage business partners on special projects.
- Increase management effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, training and coaching; communicating values, strategies and objectives.
- Ensure company policy and day to day standard operations procedures are adhered strictly
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects as assigned by management from time to time
To succeed in the General Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess a Bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- 15+ years of proven experience in sales, business development, back-end operations , management consulting, or merger & acquisitions. (prior managerial sales experience is a must!)
- Proven track record in achieving aggressive sales targets in a Matrix organisation environment.
- 10+ years people management experience, including managing large direct sales teams (a must!).
- Experience of Key/Strategic Account Management and at least 10 years' proven track record in sales, managing profit & loss in a B2B/technical environment
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels with excellent written, spoken and presentation skills in English and Thai.
- Strong leadership skills and coaching with experience in building, retaining and motivating a high performance sales & operations team.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence, challenge, negotiate, build credibility and work with integrity at all levels within the internal and external organisation.
- A thorough understanding of the process instrumentation business environment, broad industry and application knowledge towards process industry trends and competitive installed base.
- Comfortable and able to navigate with ambiguity in a Matrix environment, and in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment.
- Ability to communicate complex processes, problems, and solutions in a simple, compelling an accurate manner. Think and lead strategically with a keen attention to detail.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial approach and ability to develop efficient processes
- Culturally sensitive and have strong emotional intelligence and able to work under press
This international Oil and Gas supplier company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551