Product Manager - Luxury Fashion
Salary Group Insurance + Dental + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 retail Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Product Manager - Luxury Fashion job has just become available at one of the global leading luxury fashion companies based in Thailand, Bangkok. Reporting directly to the fashion GM, this is a role for a Product Manager who is a leader in their field.
About Product Manager - Luxury Fashion Role:
One of the global leading luxury fashion companies is looking for Product Manager who will in charge of buying strategies, products assortment, oversee products life cycle, manage after sales quality and develop the business partnership. Office is located in BCD in Bangkok.
The salary range for this role is THB100K - 150K per month + Provident Fund + Group insurance.
- Incorporates a strategic view of buying through transmitting the creative energy of the studio to our clients through the product assortment of each boutique
- Balance commercial/short team products opportunities with the image-led/long term product strategies
- Own and oversee the entire product life cycle: Prepare OTB in co-operation with the Finance team
- Responsible for realistic OTB taking into account distribution changes, prior to collection performance, inventory levels and upcoming events or updates.
- Actively analyses the performance of all products by collection and category, and providing insights to the fashion GM regularly
- In charge of quality and after sales matters relating to products
- Organizing the pre-buy and post-buy meetings with teams
- Participating with Retail and Training teams on product-related training
- Partner with Marketing Manager on client strategy and seek link to the buying strategies
To succeed in the Product Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively while having a strong passion for fashion and trends.
- Preferably a University degree or something similar from a Fashion Academy
- Minimum eight years' experience with product and merchandising, with three years' experience in a managerial position
- Strong background in analysis
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Great passion for fashion and trends
- Fluent in English and Thai. Being a native is required
Global high fashion company that specialises in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods, and fashion accessories.
If you are analytical and looking for new challenges, this role is for you. You will be a part of a solid and dynamic team, working in a company that values experience and people that you will definitely enjoy.
Apply now to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551