Head of Animal Health
Salary Allowance + Bonus
Consultant Srisakul Thunwuthikul
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-11 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 400000 500000 500000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international animal health business is seeking an experienced Head of Animal Health to drive the development of the animal health business plan and the processes and policies that will ensure its delivery.
About the Head of Animal Health Role:
The Head of Animal Health will be responsible for the delivery of the net sales and profit targets and provides strategic leadership and direction for all sales & marketing activities. The role will also manage and provide leadership and direction for multiple brands and sales disciplines through direct reports.
Marketing & Sales Management
- Deliver net sales targets through the development and implementation of a sales, marketing and commercial strategy for the sales team
- Agree upon and supervise sales, marketing and technical team objectives, targets, policies and standards; to have them delivered according to the agreed plans
- Implementation of activities to drive consumer demand
- Drive sales and marketing excellence initiatives
- Lead, coordinate and control local teams
- Develop short to medium term strategic plans for all brands, integrating sales, marketing and technical activities
- Implement local strategies and tactics in line with the overall strategy and acting as a local ambassador as such
- Lead, coach and develop team members to ensure optimal individual/team performance
Communication & Network
- Establish and manage key customer, business and political relationships within the country to the mutual benefit of the business and local community
- Responsible for an efficient information transfer and communication with relevant internal stakeholders in the OPU/ROPU
Sales and Marketing Excellence
- Responsible for the successful organisation of external key events involving customers
- Responsible for the operational and strategic interactions with key wholesalers
To succeed in the Head of Animal Health job, you will perform all company business in accordance with all regulations and company policies and procedures and pro-actively participate in improving the efficiency of internal processes and systems.
- Experience in handling a large team for Animal Health Thailand
- Experience in the business of Swine, Poultry, Companion Animals and etc.
- Leadership experience of four to six years
- Experience in managing the P&L, the budgeting cycle, the financial cycle
- Lives agility, accountability and intrapreneurship
- Able to speak Thai and English due to the nature of the business
- Able to travel (around 10 to 15% of the work)
- Educational background is also open from Business Administration; veterinarian is preferable but not a must
This international animal health company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their active innovation and patient-oriented, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Animal Health job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551