Deputy Managing Director
Salary 1 Month Fixed Bonus + Car + Mobile Allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-23 advertising-and-pr Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 250000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Deputy Managing Director will oversee all activities related to client, talent, business development, finance and operations within our Thailand office. This role will be involved in the leadership of key accounts and act as a senior level client advisor, including leading specific company initiatives globally.
About the Deputy Managing Director Role:
As the Deputy Managing Director, you will proactively provide the region and offices with information about company-wide developments, while actively supporting those developments.
- Create annual business plan, oversee and understand the financial
- Provide the performance forecast and meet financial objectives
Client Service and Account Management
- Lead and/or contribute to key accounts in Thailand, helping clients effectively tell their stories to the audiences they must care about and quickly engage as lead counsellor in crises that arise where reputation risk is managed at C-suite level
- Monitor and course correct when necessary, client satisfaction for office clients
- Partner closely with sector leads and account and regional leaders to create and carry out a comprehensive program for client service and expansion within Thailand
New Business Development
- Respond directly to business opportunities
- Be omnipresent in the market, promoting all of company offerings, and those of our group, while developing new business opportunities and expanding current client base
- Develop and effectively execute directly and through reports, new business strategies for Thailand
- Work with global and regional practice and service leaders to develop and deliver new products and services; train local staff on these offerings as needed
- Lead consistent and quality-based best practices in prospective client development and engagement including: innovative proposal development, pitch preparation and delivery and the creation of idea-driven credentials and other new business and marketing materials
- Recruit and select staff for Thailand office
- Deliver a strategy to improve staff engagement and retention
- Act as a thoughtful, inspiring, and engaging leader, particularly around team development and engagement, providing opportunities to develop core skills and providing feedback through formal and informal channels.
- Regularly conduct performance appraisals for key staff and direct report, while facilitating the completion of performance appraisals across the office
- Provide channels for training and development of staff in Thailand; conduct training sessions as appropriate
Knowledge and Professional Skills
- Be a thoughtful leader within your industries and sectors of expertise, while broadening your areas of knowledge and influence across the areas works in Thailand
- Identify and quickly react to new insights with an eye to the broader success of company as a whole
- Establish and promote yourself as a leader and expert within an area of specialisation
To succeed in this role, you will need to monitor marketplace for new trends and competitive activities and develop innovative positioning, unique selling points and relevant products.
- Bachelor's degree in Media, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Business or related field required; Master's degree considered a strong plus.
- At least ten years’ experience leading public relations strategies, teams and, preferably, offices, at a senior level
- Experience leading senior accounts or practices within an agency and/or leading strategic corporate public relations programs within a corporation in a global context is required
- P&L management experience required
- Digital and integrated marketing experience considered a strong “plus”
- Demonstrated track record driving growth through client acquisition, development and extended engagement.
- Excellent communications skills, able to articulate complex issues clearly to individuals, small groups and large audiences in both written and verbal form
The company is a global public relations consulting company, headquartered in USA with almost 100 offices in over 40 countries.
If you are an exceptionally strong analytical one and great at leadership, this role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551