Head of Digital & E-Commerce
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-19 fmcg bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Head of Digital & E-Commerce to develop, execute and adjust digital strategy to support the agreed market share, profit and brand equity targets. This job is based in Bangkok.
About the Head of Digital & E-Commerce Role:
You will develop and execute digital marketing product support plans in collaboration with marketing managers.
- Collaborate with and steer external agencies as well as other service providers
- Integrate e-commerce in ecosystem and push direct sales
- Provide superior brand communication and brand experiences to consumers on digital properties within agreed budget
- Guide content strategy with close coordination of earned, owned and bought media
- Oversee day-to-day social media postings and aggressively improve daily engagement in tight collaboration with the local countries
- Drive social commerce as big topic to connect social media with sales
- Track and support campaign management with brand teams
- Analyse and report on digital marketing activities for region
- Recognise new trends in digital media and define fast and appropriate reaction
- Train new digital managers and marketing colleagues
To succeed in the Head of Digital & E-Commerce role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperative with other account managers.
- Proven track record for digital and e-commerce
- At least seven years' experience in digital marketing, digital media and/or e-commerce
- Digital pioneer: knowledge of and experience in holistic digital ecosphere
- International education / experience, good English skills
- Ability to deliver results – ensuring productive, efficient execution against priorities
- Take ownership and embrace accountability
- Ability to set ambitious yet realistic goals and remove obstacles to ensure high quality results
- Creative and able to think outside of the box
- Technical know-how with social media, search, web-sites, blogs, etc.
- Ideally FMCG experience
- High analytical skills
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of digital marketing and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Digital & E-Commerce role.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551