MD Residential Development
Salary Attractive salary + benefits
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-04 property-and-housing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A new Managing Director of Residential Development role has just become available at one of the well known property development companies in Thailand. This position reports directly to the Owner.
About the Managing Director of Residential Development Role:
You will be responsible to lead the new entity focusing on luxury residential condominium projects.
- hold the full responsibility on the whole project development aspects which contribute to the overall achievement of the company in both short-term and long-term goals
- set up key visions, missions and objectives of company
- initiate project development and strategies in order to establish new business, future project pipeline and portfolio which generates the income and opportunities for company future growth
- identify and manage all required resources to support the business requirement as well as identify the risk to be managed against the new business opportunities and target
- manage the profit and loss with the optimisation of all assets and expenses achieving target on sales and services
- review the activity reports and target achievement in order to determine progress
- create action plan and revise objectives in accordance with current conditions
- decide on property investments
- lead an effective sales force, optimise operations area, manage internal and external corporate communications, ensuring real estate and construction laws are applied correctly
To succeed in the Managing Director role you will need to lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of professionals to achieve established sales and business development goals.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration/Marketing/Sales or related fields
- At least 15 years' strong experiences in property/real estate industry especially luxury product (condominium)
- Solid understanding of finance, economics, business principles and risk management
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with highly placed decision makers and to develop executive-level client relationships in a complex team environment
- Good skills in decision making, analysis and problem solving, conceptual thinking, innovation and creativity, executing, winning through people, negotiation, persuasiveness and collaboration
- Fluent in Thai and English due to the nature of the business
This company has different real estate projects and will now set up a new entity focusing on luxury residential condominium projects.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.