Chief Executive Officer
Location Chiang Mai Province
Consultant Peter Swinney
Date posted 03 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading, privately owned global company with its headquarters in Thailand is looking for a new CEO to take the business to the next level as part of the job scope.
About the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) Role:
The company specialises in high-end building materials for commercial and residential applications. Although based in Thailand, the company is a truly global operation with key distribution networks in Oceania, the Caribbean, Europe and the US. Your mission will be to provide high level leadership to a rapidly expanding business where opportunities within the market are plentiful. You will need to use your experience to direct, manage and create a robust commercial strategy.
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers
- Create and implement a strategy for penetration into new global markets
- Advise and propose on all hiring projects with justifications and forecasting for growth
To succeed in the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the owners/board of directors, across borders and internal matrix.
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Strong ability to organise effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
- Background in the building materials and construction industry would be advantageous but not essential. Key factor is the ability and track record to drive growth, inspirational leadership character traits and global experience
This leading high end materials company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. With over a decade of experience, the company has built a reputation for excellence in designing and manufacturing premium solutions that are both functional and architecturally thoughtful.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Chief Executive Officer role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.