Business Unit Head (Medical Device)
Salary Allowance + Bonus
Consultant Srisakul Thunwuthikul
Date posted 18 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international medical device business is seeking an experienced Business Unit Head to drive business in ethical market.
About the Business Unit Head (Medical Device) Role:
Reporting to the General Manager of Thailand, this position has strategic responsibility for the sales activities of the Thailand market.
- Direct strategic plan of the sales and marketing function, allocation of resources and ongoing management and evaluation of progress toward specified goals; additional key responsibilities include ensuring continuing sales growth align with marketing plan and ensuring expense forecasts are achieved
- People management responsibilities include the provision of leadership, decision making, coaching and performance appraisal for the direct reports, selecting the best talent, monitoring the achievements of sales team
- The vehicle for success is through leadership, development and partnership with material planning, distribution and logistics, HR and finance of Thailand office
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the market conditions and key customer interactions, leveraging relationships or opportunities that will benefit the company in the short and long term
To succeed in the Business Unit Head (Medical Device) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal and external matrix.
- Degree in Science or related discipline
- Minimum eight years hospital experience with a minimum of three years sales management or business management experience from corporate international company
- Demonstrated ability to learn functional/technical skills and behavioural competencies
- Extensive experience in the competing and succeeding in the marketplace and with diverse speciality product portfolios
- Experience in analysing sales data and interpreting trends, implications and etc.
- Previous work experience in sales principles and applying them in a commercial business environment
- Proven people management leadership and project team participation
This international medical device company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their active innovation and patient-oriented, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Unit Head (Medical Device) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.