General Manager (Beverage)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 11 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A local conglomerated company is looking for a General Manager in Bangkok to understand sales strategy, business and marketing plan and consistently link the performance of the team to the strategic vision and drive performance and long term growth.
About the General Manager (Beverage) Role:
As the General Manager - reporting to the CEO, you will lead the team to create and develop related procedures systems and operational manual.
- Establish good relationship with other partners to increase sales performance and new channels
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to meet company objective
- Manage P&L, budget planning and control
- Take care of overall production and supply chain management: product forecasting/planning and demand
- Lead action for product launch, inventory shortage/excess and expiration of the products
- Manage, develop and coordinate overall activities of supply chain which relates to operations in order to reach continuous improvement in the process and a better productivity
- Lead logistics and supply chain projects
- Coordinate between agriculture, processing and sales teams to ensure timely and accurate information for decision making.
To succeed in this General Manager (Beverage) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Thai nationality, age over 38 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Management or related fields
- Minimum ten years experiences in FMCG (food and beverage industry)
- High level of interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure, problem solver and decision maker
- Organised, good planning, time management skills
- Good command of English and good computer skills
This leading company has an outstanding reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of general management and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting General Manager (Beverage) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.