Deputy Media Planner Director (OOH)
Salary THB200000 - THB350000 per month + Provident Fund, Medical Check, Allowance & 2 Months Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-11 transport-and-rail Bangkok TH THB 200000 350000 350000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Deputy Media Planner Director (OOH) job (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading public transportation companies. Your main responsibility is to manage the direction of the business in term of sales, profit and channel management.
About the Deputy Media Planner Director (OOH) Role:
Reporting to the Board of Director, you have to overseeing the income including P&L of business unit.
The salary range for this role is THB200,000 –350,000 per month + Provident Fund, Medical Check, Allowance and approximately two months for the bonus.
- Responsible overall for increasing sales and create new customer accounts for on-site media, OOH, media channel in community mall
- Develop and implement strategies, policies, plans, and procedures to achieve the efficient, effective and sales target
- Analysing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible
- Be able to report and present in strategic way especially with the Board of Directors
- Coordinating with internal and external parties regard the operation process
- Ability to get customer’s requirement and identified customers need and offer solutions
- Working closely with other teams to define new clients
To succeed in this Deputy Media Planner Director (OOH) job, you will need to keep the good relationship with the key clients and develop the strategy for sales planning and keep the motivation of the team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degrees in economic, marketing, business administration or related field
- At least seven years of experience in media sales or advertising sales
- At least four years of experience in managerial level
- A good understanding of sales profits
- Having the sense of business owner
- Having strategic thinking and planning skills
- An ability to analyse and solve the problem systematically
- Excellent communication and negotiation proficiency
- Excellent English communication
- Having leadership skills
This leading company positions itself as an expert in public transportation which provide community and lifestyle products to support customers itself.
If you have a successful track record of sales, business development especially media and advertising sales, you can take your career forward with this exciting Deputy Media Planner Director (OOH) role.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4821
Error 503 first byte timeout
first byte timeout
Details: cache-lcy19245-LCY 1561385461 2981282677
Varnish cache server