General Manager (eCommerce)
Salary Attractive salary + Benefit
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-04 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding e-commerce is looking for a General Manager in Bangkok to take a newly created role. In this job, you will own the complete responsibility in closely with the headquarters team in order to achieve company goal
About the General Manager Role:
You will give insights on optimising country's financial state of B2B business. Your primary focus will be identifying most promising clients with most promising products, and you’ll use your operational skillets and leadership to set up our relationship with clients for success.
- Establish local team foundation for B2B business, and rapidly develop local business performance by recruiting locally and developing future managers and leaders
- Optimise country's financial state of B2B business, including but not limited to managing sales growth, number of merchants, channel partners' commissions, product pricing, personnel costs, admin costs, etc
- Manage country wide B2B performance growth, business health, customer satisfaction, partner satisfaction, etc
- Build a strong platform local brand position, tap into the brand value, manage market investments and returns, undertake marketing activities, conduct cross-brand cooperation, and place paid advertisements
- Comply with local laws and regulations in managing local public and government relations related to B2B business
- Communicate closely with the headquarters team. Know how to respond to local demands while implementing headquarters strategies and decisions
- Ensure KPIs are achieved: sales, assortments, price competitiveness and stock coverage etc
To succeed in this General Manager job, you need the strong background in merchandising or buying the product from the suppliers.
- Thai nationality due to nature of the business
- Bachelor’s degree or above with background in Management, Economics, or Marketing. MBA is preferable
- At least eight years' professional experience in team management and strategy development, especially in e-commerce
- Entrepreneurial and internal company innovation experience is preferred
- Financial management experience is required
- People management experience is preferable (more than 20 people)
- Sales and customer management experience or brand promotion experience is preferable
- Outstanding communication skills, organisational and project management capabilities is required
- Business operation and scaling up capabilities is preferable
- Outstanding strategic planning capabilities
This company is very well-known among the competitive eCommerce business in the world. This is the great opportunity to work with the professional team and become the first group of member for this company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in dynamic environment, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.