Head of eCommerce (retail)
Salary Attractive salary + Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-04 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new expansion Head of eCommerce job with managerial opportunity in a leading shopping online has just become available. Report directly to Regional Managing Director, this role is a role for marketer who expertise in online platform and omni-channel.
About the Head of eCommerce Role:
Due to the rapidly expansion plan, Head of eCommerce will play a key role on commercial site. Your main responsibility is to executes comprehensive eCommerce marketing and sales strategies. You will also take the lead for commercial and developer team. Moreover, the company has many channels for you in order to do promote and advertise the brand and products.
- Creates performance metrics to measure success and conducts analysis to determine effectiveness, implementing change where needed based on the data
- Assesses the competitive landscape by examining the merchandising strategies of key competitors and online retailers, identifying market trends, and best practices
- Manage people and equipment to generate the highest profit to company
- Manage online store team to deliver quality & productivity deliver to customers which are complied with company’s rule, regulation
- Optimise the eCommerce customer experience on the site (e.g. landing pages, simple menu options, navigation etc.) and the end-to-end ordering process (e.g. add-to-cart, check out, donation option, promo codes etc.)
- Work with digital service providers, outside consultants, vendors to accomplish the eCommerce mission
- Work closely with the marketing team to implement eCommerce strategies into the product marketing plans and to ensure that eCommerce efforts are optimised
- Ensure that the online store maintains a high quality by reviewing website content, identifying errors, making changes, and guiding the marketing team to improve their product listings as necessary
- Works closely with the IT team to ensure interfaces to legacy systems are designed, implemented and operating efficiently
- Work closely with the operations teams to ensure the back-end order fulfilment processes are defined, implemented and operating in an efficient and sustainable manner
To succeed in the Head of eCommerce job, you will need to have the ability to manage and implements ecommerce store operations plans with direct impact on the objectives and on business results within the scope of responsibility.
- At least seven years' experience leading the construction and or operation of eCommerce properties
- Understanding of Omni-Channel would be a big advantage
- Strong ability for branding and identity creation
- E Commerce merchandising experience is necessary
- Experience with website content management & Google analytic is the big advantage
- Extensive knowledge and familiarity with the digital media space
- Effective project and time management skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Inter-personal skills, excellent teamwork
- Strong in leadership and communication skill
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leader in their field of expertise. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.