AVP - Asset Development (Residential)
Salary Bonus + BenefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-21 property-and-housing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
As the AVP - Asset Development (Residential), you will develop agent strategy to ensure optimal usage of internal team and/or external agencies for the successful execution of projects.
About the AVP - Asset Development (Residential) Role:
The company is a renowned global developer of office, retail, hospitality and residential properties is looking for a strong leadership as AVP - Asset Development to be responsible for the ultra-luxury huge project in heart of Bangkok location. He/she will be responsible for developing the asset development (residential), the launch strategy, sales/agent strategy and collaborate with sales & marketing teams at heart of Bangkok location based.
- Provide market insights on design at weekly FPHT meetings with external consultants to assist design team with residential product development, identify potential office tenants, provide support for leasing agreement negotiation process and assist with securing of ideal tenants
- Research on competitive data and trends (eg. best practices, material specifications, etc.) and provide weekly updates to internal teams to ensure a viable unique selling point (USP) for FPHT
- Develop launch strategy by analysing the market (eg. DD & SS, market trends) for proposal to senior management
- Develop sales strategy (eg. promotions, stock management) to ensure optimum sales performance
- Develop pricing structure to ensure all units are priced correctly
- Conduct layout analysis to ensure all products are marketed accurately
- Develop sales plan and assist Marcom team with media strategy and cost allocation
- Coordinate with various internal teams to define and finalise quarterly sales strategy
- Assist asset development team with ad hoc duties such as implementation of CRM system
To succeed in this AVP - Asset Development (Residential) role, you will need to have ten years of experience in luxury residential development firm including experience in product development and sales & marketing.
- Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate or Architecture (preferred: Masters)
- Native Thai and fluent English communication skills due to the nature of the business
This company is known as one of the global leading well-established hospitality groups that has expanded over 80 cities across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and North Africa. Their multi-national businesses operate across five asset classes and have a proven legacy of shaping successful residential, hospitality, retail, commercial and industrial and logistics properties.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking property leader company that values in experiences and people that you will definitely enjoy the exciting journeys.
Apply now to discuss further on this new opportunity.