Asset Development Manager - Residential
Salary Bonus + Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-21 property-and-housing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the Asset Development Manager - Residential, you will develop launch strategy by analysing the market (eg. DD & SS, market trends) for proposal to senior management.
About the Asset Development Manager - Residential Role:
The company is a renowned global developer of office, retail, hospitality and residential properties is looking for a strong leadership as Asset Development Manager, to responsible for the ultra-luxury huge project in heart of Bangkok location. Responsible for developing the asset development (residential), develop the launch strategy, develop sales/agent strategy and collaborate with sales & marketing teams at heart of Bangkok location based.
- Research on competitive data and trends (eg. best practices, material specifications, etc.) and provide weekly updates to internal teams to ensure a viable unique selling point (USP) for FPHT
- Develop agent strategy to ensure optimal usage of internal team and/or external agencies for the successful execution of projects
- Develop sales strategy (eg. promotions, stock management) to ensure optimum sales performance
- Develop pricing structure to ensure all units are priced correctly
- Conduct layout analysis to ensure all products are marketed accurately
- Develop sales plan and assist Marcom team with media strategy and cost allocation
- Coordinate with various internal teams to define and finalise quarterly sales strategy
- Assist asset development team with ad hoc duties such as implementation of CRM system
To succeed in this role, you will need to provide market insights on design at weekly FPHT meetings with external consultants to assist design team with residential product development identify potential office tenants, provide support for leasing agreement negotiation process and assist with securing of ideal tenants.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate or Architecture (preferred: Masters)
- Five years of experience in luxury residential development firm including experience in product development and sales & marketing
- Fluent English communication skills
This company is known as one of the global leading well-established hospitality groups that has expanded over 80 cities across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and North Africa. Their multi-national businesses operate across five asset classes and have a proven legacy of shaping successful residential, hospitality, retail, commercial and industrial and logistics properties.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Asset Development Manager - Residential role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking property leader company that values in experiences and people that you will definitely enjoy the exciting journeys.
Apply now to discuss further on this new opportunity.