Chief Executive Officer (Food Retail)
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding food retail chain is looking for a Chief Executive Officer in Bangkok to take on this newly created role. Report directly to the Board of Directors, in this job you will lead the company in all aspects.
About the Chief Executive Officer (Food Retail) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Chief Executive Officer will play a key role in the team’s continued development and success in its office.
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organisation
- Responsible for the overall operations of the company, with particular focus on food and chain restaurant industry
- Set the brand strategies and well-effectively to recognise brand positioning in timely manner
- Define the brand awareness and target group of customers in appropriately
- Developing and expansion the international franchise marketing
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division manager
- Ultimate brand responsibility and financial management accountability
- Prepare annual budgets with monitor performance against the approved budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to ensure performance to the annual business plan targets
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings
- Good forward-lookin; high-end decision-making ability, keen industry sense and ability to monitor and transform business direction
- Organisation build up and management and team leader
- Other duties as may be assigned
To succeed in this Chief Executive Officer (Food Retail) role, you will need to have strong ability to organise effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly, clearly communicate and prioritise tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details.
- Ten years of relevant work experience (operations/general management in food and chain restaurant industry)
- Experience working with restaurant and food service preferred, including franchise expansion
- Extension food safety auditing experience, including HACCP, allergens, GMO, sanitation, pest control and etc.
- Experience fund-raising and dealing with banks
- Significant exposure to core areas of all departments
- Operations leadership experience and ability to manage overall operation issues
This company is a food retail and restaurant which already exists in many countries in Asia and they have their own efficient management system developed.
If you have a successful track record of operations and enjoy working in a new place where you can share your ideas directly to top management, you can take your career forward with this existing Chief Executive Officer (Food Retail) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.