Head of Commerce
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 30 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading consumer company is looking for a Head of Commerce in Bangkok to manage sales & marketing activities and support the business vision of the company.
About the Head of Commerce Role:
As the Head of Commerce, you will identify and cultivate new strategic alliances and managing existing ones
- Expand distribution portfolio by strengthening route to market, both direct and indirect (via trade partners/sub-distributors)
- Recommend and formulate strategic changes in distribution and operations strategy to meet the strategic objectives
- Build, develop and manage distribution leadership team capable of carrying out needed distribution strategies and improving employee relations
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and value for existing/new products
- Develop opportunities to improve supply chain efficiency, gaining resource approval and agreeing specific plans with the customer
- Achievement of sales controllable margin targets
To succeed in the Head of Commerce role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor's degree desirable with MBA
- Minimum ten to fifteen years experience in FMCG or trading industry
- FMCG background, in-depth experience of traditional trade or marketing background is preferred
- Broad sales experience (key account management, sales planning, trade/customer marketing, channel management)
- Self service trade, supply chain & logistic, category management/space management
- High level of financial and business acumen
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of general management and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Commerce role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.