Shop Development Manager - Food Retail
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 22 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
One of the world’s leading food companies, operating in more than 100 countries & markets with more than 100 consumer brands is looking for a Shop Development Manager to support the business vision of the company.
About the Shop Development Manager - Food Retail Role:
This role would be responsible for opening new shops including creating a long range development plan, implementing current design in our shops, real estate and franchising guidance, developing and executing shops growth and portfolio optimisation strategies within Thailand.
- Planning and execution: strategic developing and operational plans for the shops development team, managing execution and measuring results
- Collaborating with marketing & shop operations to develop an integrated market plan
- Pitching strategic and iconic locations to open new shops and be accountable for the P&L
- Planning and optimising shop portfolio in terms of shop locations/types/designs for good exposure to consumers and better P&L
- Developing strategy, planning and budgeting for Thailand
- Preparing, communicating and educating stakeholder groups and team on policies and practices within the organisation
- Implementing shop closure scheme as planed
- Business requirements: providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities
- Reviewing lease expiration and developing plan for new shops, renewals, re-locations, expansions and closures
- Securing current strategic or profitable location of shops
- Managing and developing third party project manager, broker and architects
- Managing market planning process, managing all aspects of market development
- Assisting shop operations in resolution of property management issues
- Ensuring shop renovation, implementing shop new design deployment from design to construction
- Preparing and analysing all site approval packages, including pro-forma and site data and routes for market, regional and global approval
- Ensuring leases are renewed in a timely manner with optimum profitability
- Meeting with landlords and city representatives
- Accurately preparing management and pipeline reports and business plans
- Coordinating design and construction issues with shop operations and landlords
To succeed in the Shop Development Manager - Food Retail job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively and have three to five years' professional experience in business development and new store opening.
- At least seven years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, F&B or related fields; Master’s degree is an advantage
- Must have experience in F&B industry
- Experience in operation is an advantage
- Excellent in target market planning and analysis
- Excellent in construction project budget management and project management capability
- Result oriented with sense of urgency
- Good know-how on shop operations and solid record on shop development
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Collaborate across boundaries
- Good command of English
This leading retail business has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and improvement. With many operation branches this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Shop Development Manager - Food Retail role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.