EHS Manager - Food
Salary Fixed Bonus + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Amarin Nilvanich
Job Ref 1818590/001
Date posted 25 July 2022bangkok engineering-manufacturing/quality-assurance-quality-control-hse 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 manufacturing-and-production Nakhon Pathom Nakhon Pathom TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding food ingredient manufacturing company is looking for an experienced EHS Manager (x1 vacancy) to be based in Nakorn Pathom, Thailand. In this job, you will be accountable for providing all aspects of the business related Environment, Health and Safety performance, driving continuous improvement across all functions.
About The EHS Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for communicating with different stakeholders which engage and motivate to strive towards a vision of the best EHS practice. Report directly to plant manager, you will also lead investigation abd troubleshoot issues to identify solutions whilst weighing cost, benefit of each option. The remuneration package of this role is competitive with performance bonus, provident fund and health insurance.
- Monitors EHS performance and acts forcefully to raise standards, plans and delivers operational activities, programs and projects within agreed standards of key performance measures
- Provides functional expertise to achieve business objectives and manages effective interfaces with other functions. Understands developments in the wider industry which will impact on EHS functional contribution
- Objectively and critically assesses the importance of a set of conflicting demands and implements a plan to resolve. Is stimulated and energised by seeking solutions to a range of diverse challenges and issues
- Relates to others in ways which build commitment to achieving a common purpose. Raises and debates issues affecting performance and takes an independent stand when necessary. Maintains accessibility for others to enable effective feedback and sharing processes
- Provides feedback and coaches others in a manner which encourages learning from both failures and successes
The successful candidate must have excellent well-rounded environment, health and environment experience in manufacturing environment preferably in food manufacturing.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in occupational health or related field
- At least eight years working experience in food industry, minimum four years in professional EHS function
- Experienced of industrial waste water treatment system is beneficial
- High level of proficiency in English and Thai (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
With a turnover of more than billion dollars worldwide, this company is the clear number one in this market. The business succeeds on its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, the EHS manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mind-set.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Phra Nakhon Si AyutthayaDate posted: 04 July 2022An exciting Occupational Health and Safety Manager (Ayutthaya) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in logistics packaging product based in Ayutthaya, Thailand. Reporting directly to Head of Operation and working closely with the engineer, commercial across the organisation.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Samut Sakhon ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A world leading industrial manufacturing company is recruiting a Senior Process Engineer Role based in Samut Sakhon (x 1 vacancy)
Salary: provident fundLocation: Nakhon Pathom ProvinceDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Safety Manager – (Plastic) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in plastic based in Nakhonpathom, Thailand. Reporting directly to managing director and working closely with the engineer, commercial across the organisation.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Technical Specialist (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: medical insurance + provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 07 July 2022A leading logistics solution company is looking for the HSE Manager (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to be responsible for activities of sourcing, bidding, and procurement for improving and maintain HSE activities in accordance with their global policy. The role is middle management level, taking care of a safety officer, report directly to the Managing Director and dotted line to Regional HSE Manager.