Salary allowance + bonus
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nattha Pongmanapap
Job Ref 1829160/001
Date posted 21 July 2022chonburi-province engineering-manufacturing/quality-assurance-quality-control-hse 2022-07-21 2022-09-19 engineering Chonburi TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Quality Manager (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at one of market leading engineered consumable products manufacturer based in Chonburi, Thailand. This is a role for an outstanding Quality Manager who has solid background in quality assurance, quality control, and all aspects of quality management in manufacturing plant.
About the Quality Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be fully responsible for all aspects of quality assurance, quality control and management system in term of supplier, manufacturing process and customer quality, and oversee occupational health and safety of operations. Reporting to Plant Manager (Foreigner). The role offers allowance and bonus.
- Monitor daily operations including incoming quality control, manufacturing process management, outgoing quality assurance and finished product reliability, and develop manufacturing quality control strategic plans
- Ensure safety and quality of manufacturing process, equipment and resources, and all operators concerned, and determine the needs of new equipment or suppliers to request requisition and purchasing approval
- Develop, implement, and maintain systems to assure the quality of products and the development and implementation of new models
- Continually review process, procedures, and capabilities of the operations to sustain the effective methods of quality management, to meet the company’s standard and customer’s requirement
- Provide suggestions and recommendations to Industrial Engineering team for process improvement including fixtures, tools, jigs, inspection and test devices for the best quality and reliability
- Conduct testing on prototype, first shot and trial run while provide inspection report, design & product verification on new products or design changes to customer
- Monitor and report quality control progress, and provide defect analysis, preventive, and corrective actions
- Provide relevant information and immediate notification to global counterparts, internal stakeholders, and customer
- Ensure all activities in Quality Management System to remain the effectiveness of all functions of the operations and control team members performance
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead and unite the quality team, work cooperatively with other functions, lead all quality concerned activities, work closely and build trust with customers and key stakeholders, with a keen understanding in quality management and problem-solving techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering
- At least eight years’ experience working in all aspects of quality management and team management
- Experience in PPAP, Kaizen, SPC or FMEA
- Great leadership, communication, and management skills with ability to work both as a team and individual contribution
- Excellent English in written and spoken due to the nature of business
This innovative engineered consumable products manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are an outstanding Quality Manager with solid experience in manufacturing processes, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exceptional opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: allowance + provident fundLocation: Chonburi ProvinceDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Quality Manager (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at one of market leading electronics parts manufacturer based in Chonburi, Thailand. This is a role for an outstanding Quality Manager who has solid background in quality assurance, quality control, quality management system, and all aspects of quality management in manufacturing plant.
Salary: attractive bonusLocation: Chonburi ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022A global leading medical devices manufacturer is seeking a young talented Continuous Improvement Manager (x 1 vacancy) to be based at their plant in Chonburi, Thailand, to be a hands-on leader to implement continuous improvement projects, develop process and technology, reduce cost and waste of manufacturing plant to build and ensure operations excellence model and sustainability.
Salary: Allowances + BonusLocation: Chonburi ProvinceDate posted: 12 July 2022A challenging Process Engineering Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a highly respected automotive part supplier manufacturer based in Chonburi. Reporting operationally to Managing Director (Thai), this is a role for an outstanding Process Engineering Manager who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a trusted supplier to premium automotive brands across the global.