Salary medical insurance + provident fund
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Job Ref 1824390/001
Date posted 07 July 2022bangkok engineering-manufacturing/quality-assurance-quality-control-hse 2022-07-14 2022-09-05 engineering Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading logistics solution company is looking for the HSE Manager (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to be responsible for activities of sourcing, bidding, and procurement for improving and maintain HSE activities in accordance with their global policy. The role is middle management level, taking care of a safety officer, report directly to the Managing Director and dotted line to Regional HSE Manager.
About the HSE Manager role:
In this role you will be responsible for playing an essential role to ensure that company safety and security policy is effectively established, updated, well understood, practically implemented, and maintained by both safety department and the rest parts of their operations. The salary is competitive and provident fund is provided.
- Ensure and continuously improve health, occupational safety, security, and environmental protection, as well as facility traffic management planning for logistics and transportation process at the site
- Advise internal stakeholders, external contractors, and vendors on all aspects of occupational health and safety, environmental protection, port security to ensure best practice development
- Investigate and analyse all HSE incidents, risk, or unsafe practices within the area, and conduct incident reports to share preventive action plan, finding and learning with leaders of operations
- Implement critical controls for man-machine separation including facility traffic management and facility signage designs
- Monitor compliance with current HSE legislation, with company's internal regulations, and to provide expertise on how this legislation and regulations can be met
- Provide expertise and support in the planning and control measures in occupational health, safety, and security procedures and initiate improvement mapping
- Represent the company at negotiations with the responsible authorities concerning occupational safety and health, environmental protection, transportation safety, and security and support in business decisions
- Develop and maintain appropriate health, safety, plant security and environmental policies, procedures, and work instructions and to regularly monitor their implementation and ongoing improvement
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HSE management
- Certified as a Safety Officer from an approved programme or professional association
- Pleasant personality and manner with leadership skills
- Good communication skills in Thai and English (both written and spoken)
This organisation is well-known logistics solution provider for all modes of transportation. The company provides the best service to client with end-to-end logistics and their worldwide area of services.
If you are an expert and currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, the HSE Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to chase this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Technical Specialist (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: provident fundLocation: Nakhon Pathom ProvinceDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Safety Manager – (Plastic) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in plastic based in Nakhonpathom, Thailand. Reporting directly to managing director and working closely with the engineer, commercial across the organisation.
Salary: Fixed Bonus + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 25 July 2022A rapidly expanding food ingredient manufacturing company is looking for an experienced EHS Manager (x1 vacancy) to be based in Nakorn Pathom, Thailand. In this job, you will be accountable for providing all aspects of the business related Environment, Health and Safety performance, driving continuous improvement across all functions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Phra Nakhon Si AyutthayaDate posted: 04 July 2022An exciting Occupational Health and Safety Manager (Ayutthaya) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in logistics packaging product based in Ayutthaya, Thailand. Reporting directly to Head of Operation and working closely with the engineer, commercial across the organisation.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Samut Sakhon ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A world leading industrial manufacturing company is recruiting a Senior Process Engineer Role based in Samut Sakhon (x 1 vacancy)