Location Phra Nakhon Si AyutthayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Job Ref 1822330/001
Date posted 04 July 2022bangkok engineering-manufacturing/quality-assurance-quality-control-hse 2022-07-14 2022-09-02 manufacturing-and-production Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Occupational Health and Safety Manager (Ayutthaya) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in logistics packaging product based in Ayutthaya, Thailand. Reporting directly to Head of Operation and working closely with the engineer, commercial across the organisation.
About Regional Occupational Health and Safety Manager (Ayutthaya) Role:
In this business critical role you will take on end to end environmental and safety operations for the plant to ensure its compliance and highest standard of safety. The salary offered is competitive with insurance and bonus.
- Ensure and continuously improve environmental protection, occupational safety and health for the site
- To report and provide advisory for management on all aspects of occupational health and safety, environmental protection and plant security
- To assess compliance with occupational health and safety as well as environmental protection standards and regulations
- To ensure compliance with current OHS legislation, with company's internal regulations, and to provide expertise on how this legislation and regulations can be met
- To provide expertise and support in the planning and execution of investments in occupational health and safety, environmental protection and fire prevention
- To lead and coach team staff under supervisory
To succeed in this role, you must have track records in OHS role from leading MNC, and posses a proactive working approach that fits with a demanding working environment, electronics or EMS business will be advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Occupational Health & Safety, Environment or any related field
- At least five years’ manufacturing experience in EHS with multi-national manufacturer
- Gaining knowledge of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, etc
- Certified as a Safety Officer from an approved program or professional association
- Pleasant personality and manner with strong service minded attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
- Ability to work in Ayutthaya, Wangnoi
This logistics manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the key players in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are an outstanding or progressive OHS professional with solid experience in fast-pace manufacturing, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today or call to discuss.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4816
Salary: provident fundLocation: Nakhon Pathom ProvinceDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Safety Manager – (Plastic) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in plastic based in Nakhonpathom, Thailand. Reporting directly to managing director and working closely with the engineer, commercial across the organisation.
Salary: Fixed Bonus + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 25 July 2022A rapidly expanding food ingredient manufacturing company is looking for an experienced EHS Manager (x1 vacancy) to be based in Nakorn Pathom, Thailand. In this job, you will be accountable for providing all aspects of the business related Environment, Health and Safety performance, driving continuous improvement across all functions.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Samut Sakhon ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A world leading industrial manufacturing company is recruiting a Senior Process Engineer Role based in Samut Sakhon (x 1 vacancy)
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Technical Specialist (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: medical insurance + provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 07 July 2022A leading logistics solution company is looking for the HSE Manager (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to be responsible for activities of sourcing, bidding, and procurement for improving and maintain HSE activities in accordance with their global policy. The role is middle management level, taking care of a safety officer, report directly to the Managing Director and dotted line to Regional HSE Manager.