APAC OHS Lead
Salary provident fund
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Job Ref 1812720/001
Date posted 07 June 2022bangkok engineering-manufacturing/quality-assurance-quality-control-hse 2022-06-16 2022-08-06 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting APAC OHS Lead – (FMCG, Bangkok) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global companies specialising in FMCG product based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to Chief of Operation and working closely with the engineer, commercial across the organisation.
About the APAC OHS Lead Role:
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for defining OHS strategy and managing the direction of the team. The salary range for this role is competitive with provident fund and medical insurance.
- Advance global occupational health strategies at the regional level to enhance the company’s long-term value proposition with investors, customers, consumers while also embedding the cultural values associated with EHS&S into the organisation
- Build the regional occupational health team structure for the Asia Pacific region, deploy global occupational health strategy and management systems across the regional network, providing thought leadership and influence
- Innovate, develop, and deploy a standardised approach to compliance management
- Partner with business/brands/innovation teams to identify, develop, launch strategic health initiatives that drive enhanced culture of caring while, also delivering measurable value creation
To succeed in this APAC OHS Lead position, you must have deep knowledge in OHS and a high level of leadership skills.
- Postgraduate degree in a health service (OH MD qualifications is preferred), EHS, science, field, or an MBA
- 15 or more years of experience leading business strategy and/or business development activities for a global, matrixed organisation (focused on health services, occupational health, or EHS is strongly preferred)
- Proven global collaboration skills and entrepreneurial mindset – viewed as a leader
- Business planning and business development, including building a business case, profitability scenario analyses and valuation methodology
- Open for both Thai and Expat
This prominent company will offer you a wide range of opportunities. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC OHS Lead job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4816
Salary: Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting R&D - Chemical Engineer has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of R&D, this is a role for a chemical engineer or polymer scientist who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Allowance + Performance BonusLocation: Samut Songkhram ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Head of R&D job has just become available at one of the most respected food and beverage based in Samut Songkram. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a senior R&D professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: provident fund + medical insuranceLocation: Nakhon Pathom ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022An excellent Plant Operations Director (x1 vacancy) job has just arisen at one of Thailand’s leading FMCG companies. Your main responsibility is to support all manufacturing operations and be a representative of manufacturing part to commercial team and external clients.
Salary: provident fund + medical insuranceLocation: Nakhon Ratchasima ProvinceDate posted: 25 May 2022An exciting Engineering Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.