Safety Manager – (Plastic)
Salary provident fund
Location Nakhon Pathom ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Job Ref 1791020/001
Date posted 30 May 2022bangkok engineering-manufacturing/quality-assurance-quality-control-hse 2022-05-30 2022-07-29 health-and-safety Nakhon Pathom Province TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Safety Manager – (Plastic) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in plastic based in Nakhonpathom, Thailand. Reporting directly to managing director and working closely with the engineer, commercial across the organisation.
About the Safety Manager – (Plastic) Role:
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within real estate industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. The salary range for this role is competitive with provident fund and medical insurance.
- Manage on overall SHE documentation procedure to meet the policy standards and guidelines
- Receive and create the targets of SHE and execute through the line function for achieving
- Activities will be managed and controlled following SHE Improvement Plan and report of each subordinate will be presented to the job holder
- Safety, health, environment, and security need to support the line function to meet policy and targets
- Policy, SHE Improvement Plan and Plan to achieve 100% compliance with the manufacturing SHE guidelines will be submitted to Operation Manager and will be approved by Managing Director
- Coordinate with every department, SHE Committee, safety teams and government officer
- Ensure that all employees understand and follow the SHE regulation and procedures of the site
- Implement the company SHE policy in accordance with laid down rules and procedures
- Define SHE objectives and goals and advise on training needs for all employees
- Ensure that up to date and accurate SHE records, and statistics are recorded and reported
- Ensure that an effective health surveillance program is in place
- Manage the security and emergency resources to minimise risk to company employees and property
- Ensure all responded activity meet company standard with respect to Health, Safety, etc., and ensure the company’s obligations and policies in these areas are fully complied with local law, business requirement and standard as ISO9001, ISO14001, TIS18001, TLS (Thai Labour Standards), and others which were issued
To succeed in the Safety Manager – (Plastic) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with safety process and co-cooperatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix. Manage change of orders and additional assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in related engineering or occupational health & safety is highly preferred
- At least ten years' work experience in safety manufacturing e.g., standard for ISO, TISI, and other business system as QMR, EMR, OH&SMR
- Good analytic, leadership, interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- High level of proficiency in English
This leading global company is the leader in their field. The culture is dynamic, action-oriented where individual’s contributions are encouraged and recognised. The company is committed to developing employees and growing our business aggressively across the world. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. If you are confident and looking for passionate, this is the new challenge.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Safety Manager – (Plastic) is job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to chase this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4816
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A leading beverages company is looking for the Associate Construction Director (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to be responsible for activities of construction projects, renovation, maintenance of various type of facilities. Report directly to executive committee and lead decent size of team.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A leading industrial machinery is seeking for a high-calibre Regional Service Engineering Manager based in Bangkok (x1 vacancy)
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A global industrial-manufacturing company is seeking for a high-calibre Head of Global Project Management Office with regional exposure based in Bangkok (x1 vacancy).
Salary: THB80000 - THB125000 per month + bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022An exciting Program Manager – Electronics (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
Salary: provident fund + medical insuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 27 May 2022An exciting Environmental Sustainability Data Analyst (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best chemicals production and trading company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Sustainability, this is a role for an Environmental and Sustainability Specialist in chemical or petrochemical industry with experiences in data analysis for sustainability reports.