Quality Assurance Manager - QSR
Salary THB70000 - THB90000 per annum + variable bonus + benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 27 November 20192019-12-02 2020-01-26 hospitality-and-catering Bangkok TH THB 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading Quick Service Restaurant firm is recruiting a QA Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok, Thailand to join their pioneer team. In this QA Manager job, you will be responsible to ensure robust quality via managing supplier performance, food safety policy & standards, regulatory compliance and safe food operations at their restaurants at all the times.
About the QA Manager Role:
Due to future expansion plans, the QA Manager will play a key role in the Quality team’s continued development and success in Thailand.
The salary range for this role is THB 70k - 90K per month with variable bonus + benefits.
- Ensure supplier classification as per company’s risk matrix and conduct audits for suppliers, as required
- Responsible for new supplier approvals and manage external/third party audits for assigned suppliers and TP calibration standards
- Maintain and report supplier food safety performance metrics and follow through suppliers/product complaints to closure
- Coordinate with franchiser QA team for FSO inspections and coordinate with laboratories for product testing/validations
- Coach store teams for Food Safety procedures/programs as per company’s standards
- Keep track of emerging regulations, could potentially impact company’s products, suppliers or store operations etc.
To succeed in the role, you must have experience in food FMCG/QSR sector and having managerial experience as a part of overall work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food technology/Dairy technology/Microbiology/Bio-technology or equivalent
- Over five years' experience in Food Industry in the areas of quality assurance, regulatory, suppliers or third-party operations, food retail or distribution
This international Quick Service Restaurant firm needs no introduction and is recognised globally as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting QA Manager job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please share your profile to Prachya.email@example.com.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551