EHS Country Manager
Salary Health Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 19 November 20192019-12-02 2020-01-18 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 150000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leading food ingredient manufacturing organisation is seeking a high-calibre EHS Country Manager (x1 vacancy) based Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the EHS Country Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the EHS Country Manager based in Bangkok to tack care of four manufacturing sites across Thailand, and to be responsible for developing and implementing Thailand Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHS&S) agenda, driving continuous improvement. This role is to report to a Regional Operations Director. The welfare and benefits include attractive salary package, health insurance, and provident fund.
- Support world class performance to new levels of excellence by supporting management/function on key Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing EHS&S related initiatives, plans, developments, legislation and issues
- Identify gaps and risks in Thailand’s Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing EHS&S processes and systems against Ingredion EHS&S Manual and OSHAS18000 standard. Implement effective plans to close them
- Assist in maintaining external perspective, monitoring industry and regulators for new developments in EHS&S tools, best practices, requirements and regulations.
- Provide appropriate tools, train and support local EHS&S improvement methodologies
A talented and progressive EHS Manager is required for this rewarding role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in EHS and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- Experience in multinational company environment, with good exposure of EHS&S performance
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in chemical or food industry, with at least fives years in professional EHS&S roles
- Good communication in written and spoken English and Thai is essential
- Ability to travel regularly across Thailand and overseas
This company is much more than food ingredient and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting EHS Country Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551