Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 engineering Samut Prakan TH THB 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent HSE Manager (x1 vacancy) job in Samutprakarn has just arisen at one of the Global Food & Beverage companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the HSE Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the HSE Manager to develop, plan, and implement the organisational health, safety, and environment (HSE) programs as well as provide technical and administrative direction on all HSE decisions, in compliance with local legal framework and corporate HSE policies/guidelines to assure the safety of people and company asset, as well as minimise the liabilities of the organisation. The salary range for this role is THB80k – THB100k per month + Allowance + Variable bonus.
- Ensure all aspects of HSE covering risk assessment to detect potential hazards, planning of precautionary measures, and strategically implementing the HSE initiatives with high involvement and full awareness from all stakeholders and thriving to achieve HSE best practices
- Support, implement, and drive changes to lift Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Standard to provide a safe and healthy workplace to protect all employees, visitors and the public from foreseeable work hazards and committed to complying with the applicable legislation of the Thailand
To succeed in this role, you must more than 10 years' experience managing HSE in manufacturing sites, preferable food or related field.
- Bachelor' or Master's Degree of Occupational Health, Safety management or environmental science or related field
- Proven three to five years of experience in team management with leadership and coaching skills
- Professional safety certifications preferred
- Expert knowledge on safety and environmental regulatory requirements, ISO, HACCP
- Good command of English and Thai
This award-winning Food & Beverage multinational has made a profit for every year of its years year history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Safty professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HSE Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551