Quality Compliance Manager - Food Manufacturing
Salary Accommodation + Provident fund + Bonus
Location Nakhon Ratchasima ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 manufacturing-and-production Nakhon Ratchasima TH THB 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading food manufacturer is recruiting a Quality Compliance Manager (x1 vacancy) in Nakhon Ratchasima to join their team. In this Quality Compliance Manager job, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company and its customers are fully aligned in terms of business needs, quality systems, implementation, verification and effectiveness measures.
About the Quality Compliance Manager - Food Manufacturing Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead quality compliance and manage teams to ensure that effective verification systems such as internal audit are in place/implemented and maintained with the opportunity for innovative and continuous improvement. As the Quality Compliance Manager, you will be in charge of conducting well organised audits efficiently and collaboratively to positively challenge our internal, global and customer requirements.
The salary range for the role is THB70k – THB80k per month + Accommodation + Provident fund + Fixed and Variable Bonus.
- Roll out FSQR related activities and conduct training to drive food safety, quality, efficiency, consistency and compliance within company facilities
- Plan and verify implementation and effectiveness for internal audit systems to ensure that the system is always maintained and continuously improved; bring alignment with company global requirements
- Provide monthly FSQR dashboard to the region & share best practice
To succeed in this role, you will need to connect with global team and bring continuous improvements with standards and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related Science field
- Minimum five years’ experience as manager in quality assurance discipline, international quality system requirement, procedures and regulatory compliance
- Experienced on GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001, BRC, FSSC22K and any others food safety systems
- Knowledge of multiple areas of quality and food safety
- Good command in English language with TOEIC score of 600 is minimum required due to the nature of the business
This award-winning food multinational has made a profit for every year of its history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused quality professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Quality Compliance Manager - Food Manufacturing job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to further discuss this role.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551