Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per month + Variable Bonus
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-17 electronics Samut Prakan TH THB 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading electronic firm is recruiting a Quality Engineer (x1 vacancy) in Bangplee, Samutprakarn to join their team of quality and QMR. In this Quality Engineer role, you will be responsible for leading the Quality program strategy and control for its next phase of growth.
About the Quality Engineer Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Quality Engineer will play a key role to develop program strategy and deploy processes for supplier quality & development.
The salary range for this role is THB60K - THB80K per month + Variable Bonus.
- Establish supplier assessment PPAP, and new product launch tools to ensure that products are delivered in accordance with established quality standards and customers’ specifications
- Lead in areas of supplier defect reduction, SCAR, supplier continuous improvement activities, and be a vital part of the overall cost of quality & manufacturing cost improvement initiatives
To succeed in this role, you will need to coordinate and implement control and maintains ISO (9001) quality, involving in document control (DC) system control, register and change documents to the applicable of ISO9001 system standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferred) or equivalent through experience
- More than five years in supplier quality management and ISO Standards
- Understanding of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing) and ISO standards - ISO (9001) quality control standard, document control system; change control
- Extensive knowledge and experience with PPAP, and in applying quality tools such as SPC, 8D, Root-cause analysis, SCAR and etc.
This international electronic manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Quality Engineer job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551