ASEAN Quality Manager - Chemical
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Bonus + health insurance + provident fund
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 engineering Thailand TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent ASEAN Quality Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just arisen at one of the chemical company. You will be responsible for quality of the products and improve the customer satisfaction across Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
About the Production Manager Role:
Due to good results and future expansion plans, the ASEAN Quality Manager will play a key role in the management teams to continue the development and success.
The salary range for this role is THB 100,000 – 120,000 THB per month + Provident Fund + Bonus + Health insurance.
- By following the company’s schedule of quality certification, co-ordinate with all relevant functions to organise the quality activities, including supports to set up quality required working procedures, compiling accurately formatted documents for quality certification application etc. to secure the certification. Maintain and monitor the quality system and update the related procedures, documentation when necessary to pass the scheduled audits
- According to quality requirements, advise all functions on the maintenance of the system and make necessary modification if needed to meet the changes. Identify problems and report to the supervisor and management major problems, may provide practical suggestions on the Company policies and procedures, such as simplification of the procedures, decrease of the overlapping, consolidate the standardisation of the documentation, to improve the efficiency
- Be responsible for the quality training to all employees in the company by conducting workshop and introducing external training course, etc. to reinforce the awareness of the quality management and the importance of quality requirements
- Maintain quality assurance system of the company by initiating internal audits in the relevant functions according to quality requirements to ensure the implementation
- Manage all tollers and toller related activities to ensure the supply of quality products, in a timely manner, as planned by Supply Chain Management. Lead negotiations of toller related costs, ensuring that associated cost is within pre-determined budget. Ensure all nominated tollers are interacting with BASF in a compliant manner, and are adhering to the defined quality and safety requirements. Conduct and report scheduled and spot audits of tollers to evaluate quality and safety performance
To succeed in this Production Manager job, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Chemical manufacturing process.
- Bachelor degree or above, Chemist or Chemical engineering
- Eight years with at least three years in operation management
- Fluent in English skill and computer skill, good communication ability and interpersonal understanding, strong leadership
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this ASEAN Quality Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this position.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551