Quality Director - Food
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Variable Bonus
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 engineering Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Quality Director job (x1 Vacancy), based in the North of Bangkok, has just become available at one of the most respected food companies. Reporting directly to COO, this is a role for a quality professional who is leader in his field.
About the Quality Director - Food Role:
As Quality Director you will manage the all quality management system, quality control, process improvement teams and including the co-manufacturing. You will also take the lead providing direction to all quality and process improvement related activities for all manufacturing activities in Thailand.
The salary range for this role is THB 150k - 200k per month + Variable Bonus.
- Ensure product and process quality from internal production and allocated external co-manufacturer
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external quality related requirements
- Supervise the company’s QMS system towards internal processes and all external partners
- Conduct quality audit to the company’s production centers and all suppliers
- Act as key account to external authorities and different FDA
- Lead and develops for the complete quality management team in Thailand according to the company guidelines oriented towards engagement
- Manage and plan the annual budget of the quality department
The successful Quality Director - Food will have to possess at least 10 years experiences in quality management in a FMCG, food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and medical devices industry in an international and local environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Food Technology Pharmaceutical or a related area or equivalent
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience and expertise in key areas of supply chain from a global level to a production level
- Proven negotiator and influencer with the ability to build a professional relationship and trust at all levels of the business and the company
- Significant commercial acumen, analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English due to the nature of the business
- Proven experience in leading change and being a change agent
This company is anything but traditional. Joining a leader in this industry, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and participate in strategic decision making to develop the market grow in the region and globally.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Quality Director - Food job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551