HSE Executive - Samut Sakhon
Salary variable bonus + benefits
Location Samut Sakhon ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 06 June 20192019-06-06 2019-08-05 manufacturing-and-production Krathum Baen TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding petrochemical organisation is currently looking for a talented HSE Executive (x1 Vacancy) in Samut Sakhon to take on a newly opened role. In this job, you will be a key part of the team and be responsible for all HSE-related key activities and functions.
About the HSE Executive - Samut Sakhon Role:
Reporting to the Plant HSE Advisor, you will lead all activities relating to raising safety awareness and corporate with teams across functions.
The Salary range for this role is THB 80K - 100K per month + Variable Bonus
- Maintain HSSE management information, track and report on performance, analyze gaps and develop action plans to improve performance
- Coach supply chain staffs improve their HSSE technical and safety leadership competencies, delivering HSSE training as required
- Ensure line management complete annual operational risk assessment, identifying key risks in the operation, and developing relevant improvement programs and initiatives
- Support line management conform with external HSE management standards, such as ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001,TS 16949 and others requirement
- Comply with environmental policies and other documentation rules and regulations in order to align with company quality and environmental management program
- Ensure the equipment has been inspected, maintenance and tracking record according to IM operational control and in-line with OEM recommended
- To execute the compliance task according to HSSE legal requirement, reporting and carry out any corrective actions due to incompliance matter
- Review regularly for the new legal launch. Conduct MOC and develop plan for keep operation control update. Monitoring, spot check, audit across operation to ensure the system keep running well and reporting for overdue items
- Conduct and promote Safety and Health programs such as HSSE day, Driving safety forum and world health calendar program
To succeed in this HSE Executive - Samut Sakhon role, you will need to act as Company Job Representative (JR) to ensure safe execution of the contracted work while applying the Working with Contractor process throughout for HSSE activities including security guards, environmental measurement, etc. as specified in COMPASS/assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Safety or Environment or Engineering Management is required
- Possess Safety Certificate (จป.) is preferred but not required
- Seven years’ experience in safety in manufacturing, Logistics or operational environment
- Experienced in environmental and energy management
- Knowledge of logistics and transportation systems to enhance safety
This award-winning petrochemical multinational organisation has made a profit for every year of its history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you have a successful track record of HSE profession and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting HSE Executive - Samut Sakhon role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551