Site SHE Manager
Salary THB80000 - THB110000 per annum + Allowance + Provident Fund
Location Chachoengsao ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 fmcg Chachoengsao Province TH THB 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A world – leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Site SHE Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Chachoengsao, Thailand to join their team. In this SHE Manager job, you will be responsible for ensuring that company safety & environment policy is effectively implemented and maintained properly and act as SHE expert to support the business in improving SHE performance.
About the Site SHE Manager Role:
Reporting to Plant Manager (Thai), you will play a vital role to ensure compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws, regulations and standards concerning safety and health, as well as applicable standards set forth by other that related with company activities.
The salary range for this role is THB80k – 110k per month + Allowance + Provident Fund.
- Ensure occupational health, safety and environmental management system (ISO 14001 &OHSAS 18001) implemented effectively and well maintain
- Build and train SHE awareness to all employees including third party labour (TPL) and contractor
- Ensure that waste arising from all product units are properly monitored and handled to comply to the company environmental policy and ISO 14001
- Ensure all employees have safety conditions and have skill to self-evaluation situation risks to action with the right & safe way
To succeed in this Site SHE Manager role, you must have the ability to lead and coach effectively and possess strong knowledge about ISO14001 and ISO45001 implementation and maintain the system within FMCG/food industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Public Health Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science or related fields with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in FMCG/food manufacturing
- Profound knowledge and experience in Law and regulation compliance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of business
This leading FMCG manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive SHE Manager with solid experience in FMCG manufacturing, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this interesting role.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551