Sustainability Manager - Chemical
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 health-and-safety Bangkok TH THB 120000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sustainability Manager will play a key role in the technical team’s continued development and success in its Bangkok office. In this job, you will lead the production of sustainability in the submission of DJSI, CDP responses with other sustainability related activities. You will work closely alongside your peer with the external auditor for sustainability support.
About the Sustainability Manager - Chemical Role:
In this role, you will lead production of and proofread sustainability report and design, write and market a sustainability journal and ad hoc reports.
- Prepare sustainability report, in the submission of DJSI, CDP responses and other sustainability related activities
- Prepare internal bench-marking reports, share information with plants with summary reports, highlights of initiatives (case studies) and awards received and etc.
- Manage the hiring of consultants for sustainability related activities such as assurance audit, GHG verification on an ad hoc or regular basis
- Prepare consolidated report based on the feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor updates to GRI standards and bring any changes to the notice of sustainability team
- Coordinate between the external auditor for sustainability related activities and the entities selected
- Monitor ISO certification status of IVL entities and act as secretary to all sustainability meetings
- Provide high quality and administrative support to the team to enable the smooth running of the sustainability related projects
The successful Sustainability Manager will be focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Environment, Health & Safety or other related field
- More than four years’ experience in relevant functions with background in environmental measurement and reporting in chemical companies
- Strong understanding of the requirements of sustainability in a large manufacturing company and ability to lead the development of better system, especially in environment, health and safety
- Able to provide learning and development via webinars, conference calls or site visits on a global level so that the organisation has a firm basis to understand what is required to maintain the sustainability of the organisation
- Be knowledgeable of the requirements of a DJSI, CPD listed company and be expert in GHG emissions calculation/mitigation, carbon footprint mitigation, scope 1,2,3
- Good command in verbal and written English
The successful Sustainability Manager - Chemical will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive Sustainability Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551