HSE MANAGER - Chemical
Salary THB100000 - THB130000 per annum
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 health-and-safety 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding petrochemical firm is looking for HSE Manager to take on this new role. In this job, you will be responsible for Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental management system (HSE) in order to align with Company’s HSE requirements and Thai legal.
About the HSE Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HSE Manager will play a key role in the HSE team’s continued development and success in its Bang Poo, Samutprakan. You will establish, implement and maintain the HSE system, ensuring that all activities are conformed to legal and company policy.
- Ensure all activities are conformed to Thai Safety & Environment legal, HSE COP or SOP and company policy. Then review every 2 years and/or whenever it has changed or release the new one
- Cooperate with high management level to promote HSE awareness
- Solid Waste / Waste Water / air pollution management, to propose and manage improvement projects related to HSE impact
- Conduct internal audit to determine its effectiveness
- Monitor, report and act on HSE performance indicators via Company’s system and on shop floor
- Analyse HSE performance status and to determine the improvement plan
- Coordinate with external organisation having connection with HSE system
- Train employees and sub-contractors on HSE issues to assist the understanding
- Establish, implement and procedure for controlling safety equipment and tools
- Ensure that workings are compliance with HSE&Q standard and policy
- Collaborate with regional HSE team and HSE CP FPP community in order to drive the key mission as per business objective/goals
- Overseas travelling as HSE CP FPP community resource to leverage the other sites to align with CP FPP HSE standard/expectation
- Supporting as part of Thailand HSE working team to the other sites in Thailand
- Mentoring and coaching site associates to understand HSE CoP in order to perform their routine to align with company’s way of working
- Leading HSE global audit preparation work to be ready in every three to five years Global audit
- Site lead PRA to verify all process and also able assess another site in another country as well (Onsite support)
To succeed in the HSE Manager role, you should possess five to eight years’ experience in Safety and Environment Management System i.e. Thai legal, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, and Risk assessment (JSA, HAR, HRA, PRA, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in B.SE (Occupational Health and Safety)
- Fluent in English communication in verbally and writing
- Action and goal oriented, Hands on, Strategic thinking
The successful HSE Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive HSE Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.