Assistant Quality Manager (Electronic or Automotive)
Salary THB75000 - THB90000 per month
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An attractive Assistant Quality Manager job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious international organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Assistant Quality Manager (Electronic or Automotive) Role:
As the Assistant Quality Manager (Electronic or Automotive), you will monitor and track the product quality and reliability, solve the product quality problem and cooperate with other concerned to finish the monthly report timely.
- Monitor and track the product quality and reliability, solve the product quality problem and cooperate with other concerned to finish the monthly report timely
- Develop, install, and maintain inspection and test procedures for Quality department
- Contact with the outside Lab to complete some components/products testing if necessary
- Define inspection and test facilities and/or equipment required to evaluate product/component quality and reliability and provide for the acquisition
- Analysis the warranty data and make plans to take corrective/preventive action for some claims. Assist to dispose the customer issues, make the customer satisfied
- Direct the program for the calibration of tools and document control
- Implement the 5S in the quality department. Report key performance indicators to the Management and other project assigned by the company
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of quality process and its improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
- Solid experience in quality control and quality assurance job in electronic or automotive manufacturing is a real advantage.
- Good Knowledge in Statistical Techniques, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Continual Improvement Programs (CIP) and Problem-Solving Techniques
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of the business
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Quality Manager (Electronic or Automotive) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.