Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international plastic business is seeking a high-calibre HSE Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the HSE Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the HSE Manager to redevelop tasks. Your main responsibility is to support the Top Management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue and to report to the regional.
- Supports the Top Management in the HSE Management System standard issue
- Ensures, in accordance with the corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives
- Provides for motivation and familiarisation of all company personnel respecting the importance of complying with company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided
- Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with clients in all issues concerned with health and safety at work
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external
To succeed in this role, you must have a good command of English to communicate with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language.
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems
- 12 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services in hydrocarbon processing plant, of which six years should be in a supervisory capacity, five years in gas plant or refinery operations
- Working knowledge in health, safety and environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety, Industrial Hygiene, and Gas Dispersion, Modelling, Explosion Indices and ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001
This company is much more than a plastic business and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting HSE Manager role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.