Product Stewardship & Regulations Specialist
Location Rayong Province
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 06 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new Product Stewardship & Regulations Specialist job opportunity has been made available at an established international organisation for the global market of performance chemicals applied to the textile industry.
About the Product Stewardship & Regulations Specialist Role:
As the Product Stewardship & Regulations Specialist, you will be responsible for the legal and commercial compliance regarding health, safety and environment for the products produced and sold or otherwise brought to the market by the company. This position is to report to Managing Director (German) based in Thailand, and has dotted line to global R&D Director located in the Netherlands.
- Compliance with national and international legislation and commercial regulations and requirements; registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals (REACH), biocides directive and etc.
- Responsible for product data management; hazardous materials classification, safety data sheet (SDS), material safety data sheet (MSDS) or product safety data sheet (PSDS)
- Compliance with commercial regulations and requirements; global organic textile standard (GOTS), cradle to cradle (C2C) and Bluesign System
- Support commercial departments by creating and maintaining commercial certifications, registrations and declarations to comply with customer specific requirements
To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical or related fields.
- Solid direct experience in a similar function within chemicals industry
- Experience in the preparation of product data management
- Proactive, initiative, and determined
- Good command of English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
The company is an established international organisation for the global market of performance chemicals applied to textile industry. Their headquarter is located in the Netherlands with entities over 10 countries across the global representing worldwide by means of a vast distribution and sales network.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Product Stewardship & Regulations Specialist role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.