Senior QA Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Pathum Thani Province
Consultant Aphaphat Thanomchart
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Senior QA Manager job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious food organisation based in Ayutthaya has just become available.
About the Senior QA Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Senior QA Manager to redevelop both quality and management skills. Your main responsibility is primarily accountable for heading the In-Market Technical function to provide technical expertise, quality management and compliance.
- Work closely with the BU and Technical Teams to implement new raw material, product and technology in the business
- Provide technical advice and make recommendations to Business Units, and assessment of BU’s suppliers, manufacturing and operational capabilities
- Develop a high-performance team, with knowledge management and talent development plan, responsible for the development of key QA. Staff (Career Path Development)
- Manage budget spending in the QA. functions
- Plan, Organise, Lead, Control activity in Quality & Laboratory function to meet business objectives
- Handle product complaints in the Business Units in the proper ways
- Ensure product food safety & quality consistency in the plant operation with customer’s satisfaction, and legal compliance
- Drive continuous improvement & People development in Quality function, High performance team, with knowledge management and talent development plan
As you will be looking after all quality-related actions, you must possess outstanding quality management skill.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Science, Food Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Nutrition or related fields or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years' experience of managerial level in related industries
- Good understanding in Food and Beverages formulation and processing, food nutrition, food packaging material & packaging technology and quality control of food product manufacturing
- Good Knowledge about food safety such as Food allergen, GMP, HACCP, ISO22000, ISO /IEC17025
The successful Senior QA Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused QA professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior QA Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.