HSE Manager - Food/FMCG
Salary Attractive Package
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Aphaphat Thanomchart
Date posted 26 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting HSE Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global food/FMCG firms based in Samutprakarn Reporting directly to the Global Safety Manager, this is a role for a HSE Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the HSE Manager - Food/FMCG Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HSE Manager will play a key role in the HSE team’s continued development and success in its Samutprakarn plant.
- Supports the top management in the organisation roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects.
- Supports the top management in the HSE management system standard issue
- Ensures, in accordance with the corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the company HSE systems
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate safety and environment system procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in legislation and company directives
- Provides for motivation and familiarisation of all company personnel respecting the importance of complying with company system procedures and all safety equipment provided
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external
- Takes part in accident/incident investigation
- Carries out analysis of accident/incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans
The successful candidate must possess ten years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health, Safety Management and Safety Engineering
- Ten or above years’ experience in health, safety and environment
- Working knowledge in health, safety and environment management systems, environmental discharges, incident command system and incident investigation
- Good knowledge of English
The successful HSE Manager - Food/FMCG will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting HSE Manager - Food/FMCG role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.