R&D Manager (Optical LED)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Rayong Province
Consultant Aphaphat Thanomchart
Date posted 02 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international chemical business is seeking a high-calibre R&D Manager (Optical LED) in Rayong to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the R&D Manager (Optical LED) Role:
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, you will lead all activities and manage teams across area responsible. As the R&D Manager (Optical LED), you will be in charge of the research and development team.
- Research and develop design solution of colour and optical area to fulfil customer requirement
- Provide technical support and knowledge to production in order to achieve high quality production in optical and colour perspective
- Initiate and support with global function to implement the necessary optical and colour development response to new market requirement
- Establish and develop new testing method to obtain the requirement, accuracy and reliability of equipment for testing
- Responsible for analysis market trend and technology update in order to increase competency and competitive advantage
- Data analysis and data acquisition and other evaluation for guidance and technical advice for new product development and production project relate to optical and colour
- Develop and coach CCC personnel to continuously improve their functional competency to effectively fulfil their job requirements
The successful candidate must possess ten years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Master degree in Physic, Chemistry-Polymer Science or Engineering
- Five years of experience in optical, colour design and develop in lighting application (LED) or related areas
- Ability to comprehensively research, understand and report on new concepts and technologies
- Able to decision coordinate with project team, service provider and users to get tasks done under project time frame and meet requirements
- Strong data analysis capability
This leading professional chemical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a successful history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting R&D Manager (Optical LED) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.