SHEQ Manager - Chemical
Salary Bonus + Benefits
Location Rayong Province
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 24 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive SHEQ Manager job has just become available in a prestigious international chemical manufacturer in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Plant General Manager, in this role you will be in charge of the safety, health environment and quality assurance operations in Thailand.
About the SHEQ Manager - Chemical Role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing all the functions of the SHEQ department and act as a change agent to develop and improve the processes for Thailand.
- Give advise to line management and assist to implement new or maintain existing SHEQ related process, rules and company standards
- Lead preventive inspections on a regular basis and ensure records are maintained
- Investigate accidents and ensure all documentations are updated
- Responsible for company preparations for annual audits and ISO certificates (9001, 14001, 45001)
- Assist to retain current quality credentials and to attain new quality credentials
- Supervise subordinate on site of health, safety, quality and environmental matters
The successful SHEQ Manager - Chemical must have strong experience in HSE with a minimum of eight years' work experience in an international manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Environmental Health, Science or related area
- Excellent understanding of health, safety, quality and environmental matters
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience in chemical or related field
- Project management and SAP experience is highly valued
- Hands-on mindset, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused SHEQ professional currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this SHEQ Manager - Chemical job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.