Regulatory Affairs Manager - Chemical
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 26 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excited Regulatory Affairs Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical firms based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the EHS Country Head, this is a role for a regulatory who is a leader in their field.
About the Regulatory Affairs Manager - Chemical Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Regulatory Affairs Manager to develop the business, delivering the highest quality service.
- Represent the company to participant local communities example “The Federation of Thai Industries” and etc.
- Liaise with local industry groups on behalf of company's sites for issue management and advocacy
- National product registration, review the chemical license list and alert to BU for renews on a yearly basis
- Review risks in trade controls contexts and evaluate the feasibility of noncompliance incidents or infringements of external and internal rules that might violation of trade laws later effects, for instance, could be monetary damages, license restrictions or reputation losses
- Ensure the Operational Trade Controls Officer will able to handle the routine tasks by regular monitoring and feedback
- Ensure concerned documentation (SOP/WI/Form), up-to-date and maintain the SDS and labelling is system
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to monitor new regulations and communicate on all applicable EHS laws and regulations to concerns. You will also need to do gap analysis and implementation for the new chemical regulation and trade control.
- At least five years working experience in chemical trade control or product safety; production, engineering or EHS area experience would be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree and PhD would be an advantage; EHS, Science, Engineering, Production, Chemical or equivalent
- Excellent communication and management skills, familiar with local legislation system and legal requirements in trade and EHS
This leading chemical professional services firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regulatory Affairs Manager - Chemical role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.