EHS Manager (Saraburi)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Saraburi Province
Consultant Aphaphat Thanomchart
Date posted 19 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive EHS Manager job in a prestigious FMCG organisation based in Saraburi has just become available.
About the EHS Manager (Saraburi) Role:
Reporting to the EHS Expert, you will lead all activities and manage teams across area of responsibility. As the EHS Manager, you will be in charge of all safety-related areas in the plant.
- Supports the top management in the HSE policy and guidelines issue
- Ensures, in accordance with the corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the company HSE systems
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate safety and environment system procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in legislation and company directives
- Provides for motivation and familiarisation of all company personnel respecting the importance of complying with company system procedures and all safety equipment provided
- Assists the commercial, engineering and operations department in their dealings with clients in all issues concerned with health and safety at work
- Takes part in accident/incident investigation
A talented EHS Manager (Saraburi) is required for this rewarding role who will carry out analysis of accident/incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE & safety management systems
- Twelve years’ or above experience in health, safety and environment
- Working knowledge in health, safety and environment management systems, environmental discharges, incident command system, incident investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE auditing techniques, HEMP, radiological safety, industrial hygiene and gas dispersion, modelling, explosion indices and ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001
- Good level of English
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting EHS Manager (Saraburi) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.