Quality System Analyst Manager, ASEAN
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 17 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Quality System Analyst Manager, ASEAN job has just become available at one of the most respected global electronics manufacturing companies. Reporting directly to the Senior Quality Manager, ASEAN this is the role for a Quality Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Quality System Analyst Manager, ASEAN Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for assisting the Quality Manager in the effective management of the established quality system in the ASEAN region and to continuously review and upgrade the quality system to meet the company's goals and objectives.
- Ensure that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained across the ASEAN region in accordance to ISO and IATF requirements
- Audit and review the quality management system and processes at planned intervals to ensure its continued suitability, adequacy and effectiveness
- Participate in the development and implementation of global and regional quality system enhancement projects
- Participate in Red-X problem solving, 6-Sigma projects, Kaizen events and continual improvement activities
To succeed in the Quality System Analyst Manager, ASEAN role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Thailand manufacturing site team.
- Preferably with minimum five years of quality assurance and quality system experience in electronics manufacturing industry
- Degree in Quality Management/Engineering discipline
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standards, with Internal Auditor qualification and competency in quality management system audit, manufacturing process audit such as VDA 6.3, product audit such as VDA 6.5 and 2nd party audit preferred
- Knowledge in Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), 8-Discipline Methodology, 5-Why Analysis, Ishikawa Diagram Analysis and Design of Experiment (DOE) will be advantageous
- Good English speaking and writing skills is necessary
This company is much more than an electronics manufacturer and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to work to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Quality System Analyst Manager, ASEAN job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.