Senior HSE Manager - Consumer Goods
Salary Attractive Package + Car
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 12 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A global leading consumer goods company is looking for Senior HSE Manager to be based in Samut Prakan to manage and improve the entire HSE team and operations. This role will report to the Operations Director and will work closely with the local management team and the global stakeholders.
About the Senior HSE Manager - Consumer Goods Role:
As the Senior HSE Manager and based in Samut Prakan, you will have to act as a change agent to improve and manage the company’s health, safety and environmental initiatives and the provision of quality advice relevant to the productions operations. You will have to ensure consistent HSE standard at overall optimised the current HSE policy and employees mind-set.
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategy to continuously improve safety of people and assets
- Responsible for effective management of Ensure that the site complies with relevant legislation, industry standards and company guidelines
- Assess and improve working-conditions and ergonomics based on workplace-specific requirements
- Set-up and implement HSE compliance services to each department if the company
- Organise and lead the site's emergency crisis management, training and procedures
- Ensure the promotion of HSE awareness to employees and sub-contractors
- Provide recommendations for improvement on HSE project
- Champion initiatives to drive continual improvement in the all HSE activities
The successful Senior HSE Manager - Consumer Goods will possess a Safety Officer degree with at least ten years HSE experiences in a manufacturing and international environment.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Engineering
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Strong HSE and operational experience in a demanding manufacturing environment
- Enthusiastic, motivated, confident and result-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and leadership-capabilities
- Strong command in spoken and written English and Thai
This world leader company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed quality, people training and development. With a 60 year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their global development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior HSE Manager - Consumer Goods is the right opportunity for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this great opportunity.