Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Aphaphat Thanomchart
Date posted 08 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the food world is recruiting a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their international division based in Bangkok.
About the Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional RA Manager, you will lead all activities and manage teams across area of technical management. As the Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will be in charge of the product registration and provide solution to import & export team.
- Manages all registrations of new and existing raw materials, products, projects and devices required by national authorities
- Accountable for any registration required including permit and ensures that all activities in relation to registrations, importation and their maintenance are in full compliance with the regulations in the country of responsibility
- Ensure all license databases are accurate and update regularly including hard copy of license
- Ensure all materials in SAP are updated with accurate RA classification and be able to control or monitor any import or export shipment
- Coordinate with almost every regulatory agencies, Ministry of Commercial & Foreign Trade, external accredited lab services, embassies and certified bodies
- Scientific knowledge (food science) and product registration law/requirements
- Registration process with each regulatory agencies (FDA, DIW, DLD) including lab testing services
- Project management, SAP and document control system/skills
The successful candidate must possess twenty years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Scientific background in regulatory affairs (FDA Food, DIW, DLD)
- Graduate from agro-industry (food science) field or having a lot of experiences on food & chemical product registration mainly new innovation raw materials or products
- Knowledgeable on product license registration & permit mainly new innovation raw materials/products eg; enzyme, probiotic, nutritional products, health supplement, novel foods, food additives, nutraceutical products, culture and etc.
The successful Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.