QA Manager (Pharma - Production)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 06 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive QA Manager (Pharma - Production) job in a prestigious pharmaceutical organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the QA Manager (Pharma - Production) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for all quality systems and GMP & EU GMP requirements.
- Work with all departments in implementing, complying and maintains with all quality systems and GMP & EU GMP requirements
- Execute the activities of sections or with responsibility for results in terms of product safety, quality and efficacy
- Review all quality system release parameters, and analytical results preparing for release
- Involve/support team for investigation of any problems related to product safety, quality and efficacy
- Coordinate with the customer and team for investigation for product complaint
- Responsible to follow up the corrective and preventive action of product complaint issue
- Evaluate new suppliers and maintain existing suppliers
- Conduct supplier audit for new supplier evaluation and maintain existing suppliers
- Conduct and manage internal audit and follow up as internal audit plan
- Coordinate with all team for external audit
- Manage & control & maintain the QMS document control
- Create and maintain courses, modules, and curriculum in all quality system
To succeed in the QA Manager (Pharma - Production) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all teams and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Science or any related fields
- Thai nationality
- Minimum five years' experience in quality assurance function
- Experience in sterile drug
- Solid knowledge in ISO9001, ISO 17025, GMP-PIC/S, EU GMP
This company is much more than a pharmaceutical and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting QA Manager (Pharma - Production) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.