Associatate Construction Director
Salary Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Amarin Nilvanich
Job Ref 1813690/001
Date posted 20 June 2022bangkok engineering-manufacturing/project-management 2022-06-20 2022-08-19 fmcg Bangkok Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading beverages company is looking for the Associate Construction Director (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to be responsible for activities of construction projects, renovation, maintenance of various type of facilities. Report directly to executive committee and lead decent size of team.
About the Associate Constructions Director Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Associate Division Director to direct the coordination, implementation, technical and resources in construction projects from beginning to completion and monitor compliance with building and safety regulations and meet contractual conditions of performance. The benefits for this role is attractive include performance bonus, provident fund and health insurance.
- Execute project construction as listed in master plan include maintenance and renovation, monitor work progression as scheduled
- Lead construction management from start to completion within time frame stated in the master plan
- Tackle problem solving due to delays, work procedures, and others related to meet deadlines
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, cost tracking reports, and control project expenditure within budget allocation
- Negotiate contracts with professional consultants, vendors, contractors to obtain services, goods, workmanship, at the best price and delivery schedule
- Participate in revision of contracts, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Provide technical consultation
The successful Director must possess at least ten years of working experience in construction project management with a minimum ten years as Project Manager from other companies.
- Good knowledge and understanding of overall construction project management, planning, coordination and control of project from beginning to completion
- Excellent knowledge of construction process, quality standards and related laws and regulations
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial management, budgets and reports
- Excellent command of spoken and written Thai and English
- Computer literate of Microsoft, AutoCAD, and PROJECT
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Good conceptual thinking, analytic thinking, complex problem solving and decision making
- Strong interpersonal ability, coordination, consulting and including negotiation
This well known beverages company has made a profit for every year of its years year history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a progressive Project Manager experience in construction projects with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022A leading FMCG company who has a direction to expand their business in food and beverage is looking for the R&D Manager (x1 vacancy) to be based in Samutprakarn to be responsible for activities of develop research programs incorporating with current developments to improve existing products and study the potential of new products. The role requires a team management with strong business acumen.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A leading industrial machinery is seeking for a high-calibre Regional Service Engineering Manager based in Bangkok (x1 vacancy)
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A global industrial-manufacturing company is seeking for a high-calibre Head of Global Project Management Office with regional exposure based in Bangkok (x1 vacancy).
Salary: THB80000 - THB125000 per month + bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022An exciting Program Manager – Electronics (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
Salary: provident fundLocation: Nakhon Pathom ProvinceDate posted: 30 May 2022An exciting Safety Manager – (Plastic) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in plastic based in Nakhonpathom, Thailand. Reporting directly to managing director and working closely with the engineer, commercial across the organisation.