Head of Global Project Management Office (PMO)
Salary Competitive Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jiaranai Udompraphasab
Job Ref 1814520/001
Date posted 20 June 2022bangkok engineering-manufacturing/project-management 2022-06-20 2022-08-19 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global industrial-manufacturing company is seeking for a high-calibre Head of Global Project Management Office with regional exposure based in Bangkok (x1 vacancy).
About the Head of Global Project Management Office (PMO) Role:
Due to excellent results, Head of Global Project Management Office (PMO) will provides leadership and governance to project portfolio, ensure successful project delivery which meets project goals or business transformation objectives. , Head of Global Project Management Office (PMO) oversees and works with Centre of Excellence Delivery teams to define, prioritise, develop projects and programs. The role is an individual contributor reports to the CEO. You will enjoy attractive base salary with competitive benefits for this role.
- Project management governance
- Act as global lead and project management expert
- Establish the PMO role and operating model
- Set standards for project management capabilities, certifications and qualifications, success measurement criteria, methodologies, tools to be used, etc.
- Create a ‘Centre of Excellence’ to nurture project management practitioners and share knowledge of industry best practices.
- Establish the PMO organisation structure, hiring and managing staffing requirements
- Oversee the delegation of work to Project Managers and Subject Matter experts
- Summarise and report overall program status progress
- Manage the issues, risks, and dependencies, required to articulate mitigations, resolutions plans and drive path forward for high-level work items and work with service delivery leaders to take corrective action as needed
- Provide strategic recommendation to enhance the success of program/projects
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Minimum of 10 years running medium to large size projects
- Expert-level knowledge of project and change management, associated methodologies, techniques, processes, and approaches (Project and Portfolio Management Methodology – PPM)
- Display strategic thinking capabilities, with abilities to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big picture
- Team Leadership & Development: Ability to mentor, coach and effectively transfer expertise to others
- Facilitation, Negotiation & Problem Resolution Skills: Ability to build a strong network and relationships at executive levels with technology and solutions, customers, and vendor groups. Ability to identify problems and be effective in problem resolution.
- Ability to make a strategic recommendation to enhance the success of the projects and report to senior management on progress and development of projects with a clear indication of issues risks mitigation and dependencies.
- Resilience and resourcefulness
- Budgeting management skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems, CRM systems and supply chains
- Experience working in multi-cultural organisations, ideally in Asia
- Willing to travel for business trip domestically and internationally
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: provident fund + medical insuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 27 May 2022An exciting Environmental Sustainability Data Analyst (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best chemicals production and trading company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Sustainability, this is a role for an Environmental and Sustainability Specialist in chemical or petrochemical industry with experiences in data analysis for sustainability reports.
Salary: Fixed Bonus + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Health InsuranceLocation: Nakhon Pathom ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022An exciting Production Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food ingredients manufacturing company based in Nakhon Pathom, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, this is a role for an expert production manager who capable to lead plant production team to deliver production objectives with safe production and efficient use of resources.
Salary: Fixed Bonus + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022An exciting Regional Continuous Improvement Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food ingredients manufacturing company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Asia-Pacific Operations Director, this is a role for an expert who has strong analytical skills including the ability to draw insights from data, making decisions based on data and create a solid business case for recommended actions in manufacturing environment.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A leading beverages company is looking for the Associate Construction Director (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to be responsible for activities of construction projects, renovation, maintenance of various type of facilities. Report directly to executive committee and lead decent size of team.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A leading industrial machinery is seeking for a high-calibre Regional Service Engineering Manager based in Bangkok (x1 vacancy)