Environmental Sustainability Data Analyst
Salary provident fund + medical insurance
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Job Ref 1714250/001
Date posted 27 May 2022bangkok engineering-manufacturing/project-management 2022-05-27 2022-07-26 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Environmental Sustainability Data Analyst (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best chemicals production and trading company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Sustainability, this is a role for an Environmental and Sustainability Specialist in chemical or petrochemical industry with experiences in data analysis for sustainability reports.
About the Environmental Sustainability Data Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will work with sustainability team as well as manufacturing plant lead to analyse, audit, report, and improve environmental sustainability as global standard. The salary offered is competitive with medical insurance and provident fund.
- Lead the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Audit, Waste Management audit, Sustainability Report Assurance Audit by external auditors, thorough knowledge on GHG calculation and able to communicate with sites
- Prepare EHS reports as per Global Reporting Initiative Standards (GRI), Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), and other sustainability ratings requirements
- Coordinate with concerned plant and lead the life cycle assessment processes
- Monitor and review environmental legislative changes such as carbon tax and the potential impact on the business
- Advise leadership to promote an environmental sustainability that meets the content of law, regulations and standards for all company operations and activities
- Develop and monitor environmental assessment program to ensure continuing compliance and coordinate reaction to issues noted in a timely manner
- Lead some of the sustainability external benchmarking assessments, gap analysis reports, explore the areas for improvement, and advise the solutions
- Study and prepare reports on sustainability mega trends, benchmarking with peer group and industry best companies and recommend new initiatives
- Communicate and support (information, reports, highlights of initiatives and presentations) and collaborate with external and internal subject matter experts, the sustainability team members and plant personnel as needed
- Monitor updates to GRI standards, DJSI, CDP questionnaires, and other benchmarking assessments and update the team, recommend, and initiate actions as needed
- Support and advise on planning for implementation of sustainability objectives and ensure processes are effective in delivering environmental commitments
To succeed in the Environmental Sustainability Data Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Environmental Engineering, Science, or other technical related fields
- At least 10 years’ work experience in environmental and sustainability with proven experience in data analysis and report as global standard
- Direct experience working in petrochemical business or manufacturing field
- Proven knowledge of current environmental legislation
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation and competent in producing reports
- Strong business acumen, result oriented, professional, able to work as individual contributor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Thai)
This leading intermediate petrochemical producer is one of the largest vertically integrated petrochemical value chain producers in the world, serving world-class customers in diverse end-use markets including food, beverage, personal home care, healthcare, automotive, textile and industrial use. With more than a hundred manufacturing facilities in 30 countries across four continents, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential is significant.
If you are a professional and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Environmental Sustainability Data Analyst job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a continual focus on cost and efficiency.
Apply today to chase this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A global industrial-manufacturing company is seeking for a high-calibre Head of Global Project Management Office with regional exposure based in Bangkok (x1 vacancy).
Salary: Fixed Bonus + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022An exciting Regional Continuous Improvement Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food ingredients manufacturing company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Asia-Pacific Operations Director, this is a role for an expert who has strong analytical skills including the ability to draw insights from data, making decisions based on data and create a solid business case for recommended actions in manufacturing environment.
Salary: Fixed Bonus + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Health InsuranceLocation: Nakhon Pathom ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022An exciting Production Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food ingredients manufacturing company based in Nakhon Pathom, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, this is a role for an expert production manager who capable to lead plant production team to deliver production objectives with safe production and efficient use of resources.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Udon Thani ProvinceDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Service & Maintenance Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading company in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A leading beverages company is looking for the Associate Construction Director (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to be responsible for activities of construction projects, renovation, maintenance of various type of facilities. Report directly to executive committee and lead decent size of team.